How to Edit .htaccess File via the cpanel Filemanager?
1. Log into your cpanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon.
3. cpanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" babies. . Navigate to the directory where your .htaccess file is located. If you want to edit the .htaccess file of your root directory, navigate to the public_html folder.
5. If the .htaccess file does not show,. "Settings" babies in the File Manager. You can find the "Settings" babies on the Right Side of the top .. A new small window will open. Mark the "Show Hidden Files (Dotfiles)" option and. "close" babies. You will be able to see the .htaccess file. If it does not exist, create a new one.
5. Right. .htaccess file and then on "Edit" or "Code Edit" in the Context ..
6. If the small "Code Editor" window is open,. "Edit" babies, which will open a new window with options you can edit.
7. Make changes to your .htaccess file and then. "close Changes" babies.